• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina, Eagle Scout Project, Veterans Memorial

CGarbee

I had a phone call last night from a gentleman asking if we (NCMVPA) would be so kind as to attend a fundraiser/dedication for a Veterans' Memorial in Connelly Springs (Burke County, NC) this May 20. The memorial is the work of LIFE SCOUT MATTHEW ALAN ZIMMERMAN and is his Eagle Scout Project.
They are hoping that some of us can attend with vehicles to add to the excitment of the day and to provide an oportunity for use to share with the veterans and other citizens.

They will be providing BBQ and other munchies...

Please respoond here or by email if you think that you might like to attend in order that I can pass on some kind of attendence count to the fellow organizing the event (Matt Zimmerman, the Eagle Scout candidate), especially as he'd like to be able to tell folks what vehicles we would plan on exhibiting.

It sounds like a good excuse for a gathering in the Western portion of the state. Join us even if you aren't a NCMVPA member as it's a good cause and a wonderful excuse to show off your MV and to talk "green machines"...

Email me directly or post here if you are interested and need directions, etc...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks