• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts Cross Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangus580

Its here! Its Finally here!!!!

Check out the new Parts Cross Reference Database

Remember, this is like most everything here, its MEMBER DRIVEN. We need your help getting stuff into it!!

Also, I need a couple members who are willing to help approve/verify entries. Please PM me if you can help.

devilman96

Wooooo Hooooo.... thank you thank you thank you...

If anyone has seal, bearing, or filter measurments for any MV please send them to me so that I can cross them to valid part numbers.

CCATLETT1984

wondering if you could make another field, before the list gets to big to change. Would you be willing to add a field for listing the vehicle or series that the part applies to, would be great to be able to group the parts based on what they fit instead of having to go through all of the part#'s. could also eventually make it so that you could sort the database by a few of the columns.

mangus580

You should be able to submit parts already, everyone should. as far as the vehicle series, Its arleady there, just in the parts detail when you click on the NSN#

Sorting and Searching will happen shortly....

ostrich911

Hello- I am a newbie to this forum, my friend and I just picked up two M35's last week. We used the cross-reference list to pick up parts at NAPA, but we have a problem with the oil filter gaskets. Our M35's have Hercules motors and we used the NAPA #1133 which appear to be the correct filter. The filters came with two gaskets, one was flat and wide but was too wide to fit in the filter housing on the engine, and the other was very thin but was the correct diameter. After starting my deuce it started leaking oil from one of the oil filter gaskets, my friends didnt leak so I thought I did something wrong. But, his also finally leaked 3 gallons onto his friends driveway a short time later. I guess to make a long story short, what is the deal with these gaskets, can we buy gaskets without the filters, or is there something we are missing here. Any help would be appreciated.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello- I am a newbie to this forum, my friend and I just picked up two M35's last week. We used the cross-reference list to pick up parts at NAPA, but we have a problem with the oil filter gaskets. Our M35's have Hercules motors and we used the NAPA #1133 which appear to be the correct filter. The filters came with two gaskets, one was flat and wide but was too wide to fit in the filter housing on the engine, and the other was very thin but was the correct diameter. After starting my deuce it started leaking oil from one of the oil filter gaskets, my friends didnt leak so I thought I did something wrong. But, his also finally leaked 3 gallons onto his friends driveway a short time later. I guess to make a long story short, what is the deal with these gaskets, can we buy gaskets without the filters, or is there something we are missing here. Any help would be appreciated.
The Napa filters include the wrong gaskets. You can buy the correct gaskets separately, but I do not remember the part #. Perhaps someone else will chime in.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Am I missing something? When I click your provided link it jmust brings me to other posts in the forum?
Sorry, the forum just went through an update and old links (this thread predates the changeover) aren't working yet.

Follow the link that FMJ posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks