• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Items for sale at the Aberdeen rally

CGarbee

I've been making up a list of items that I will have at the Aberden MV Rally in May. Since I always have trouble posting lists to the email list without messing up the table format, I stuck the list on my website at:

www.garbee.net/~cabell/Aberdeen2006forsale.xls

If anyone has any questions or wants to dicker about prices, send me an email or post them here. If you want an item, let me know as well so that I can put your name on it and to ensure that I actually put it on the truck.

I'll be in spaces Yellow T9 and U5 with some other guys from NC and SC.

Thanks.
CGarbee

PS: What are the rest of you guys bring up for sale??

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where to start.....

- Every type of light I have for sale in the classifieds and then some I don't even have listed yet
- LED 24 volt truck lite headlights with green buckets-- $250 a pair if reserved in advance!!!
- Convoy light beacon heads (dual sealed beam old style, strobe style, and rotabeam style)
- Ibis Tek towbar, complete with all pins
- MBU compressors and control panels
- NEW cucv injection pump-- $495 (I have 2 available-- only bringing one unless someone speaks up before I leave)
- HMMWV complete red dot a/c kits -- $850 if reserved in advance (bringing one unless more reserved in advance)
- M915 alternator upgrade kit
- HMMWV rear bumper gvw upgrade kits-- (bringing one unless more are spoken for)
- MRAP toolboxes -- bringing one of each unless more reserved in advance)
- MKT fan kits (I have the heater floor weldments too but will only bring if reserved in advance)
- Field sink kit, complete and refurbished
- Bergstrom combo heater/ac unit-- (bringing only one unless more spoken for)
- MRAP condenser-- (bringing one unless more spoken for)
- M109 van windows with blackout shutters (will bring a set of the windows if spoken for)
- Haledex purest air dryers-- new in box-- show special of $95 each - (I am bringing 6 unless more reserved)
- MEP-016D yanmar diesel 3kw gensets-- two available (will bring if reserved in advance)
- Mil radio portable tripod and pneumatic mast
- 3ea. almost brand new Michelin 9.00x16 XZL tires
- Hmmwv radiator hoses, new (bringing about 12)
- M series incandescent #4800 headlight bulbs-- these have standard blade connectors instead of packards--- show special of $25 per pair (I am bringing about 8-10 pairs unless more ordered in advance)
- M series marker bulbs
- Roboimpact 1/2" drive 24v impact kit-- NIB (only one left)
- HEMTT slack adjusters
- and whatever else I can stuff in/on my suburban and m101 trailer before I leave for the East Coast on May 7th.

Z

CGarbee

Stuff not on the above list (since that spreadsheet is a tad old...). This thread was started in 2006 but seems to have been resurrected for this year...

I'll have coffee/tea/water dispensers for sale.
I'll have five gallon water jugs for sale (almost all are tan, all are previously enjoyed...).
I'll have M37 parts (PM me if you need anything specific...).
I'll have some M101 stuff...

I will have flyers and registration forms for the Graves Mountain Trailrides and Rally (the Labor Day Weekend gathering in Virginia).
Chuck (BMan) will have East Coast Convoy shirts.

I can have a TR-100 trailer (similar to a M1061 but heavier and will full air brakes) if someone I seriously interested.
I can have a USMC Babington Tray Ration Heater (TRH) if someone is seriously interested.

A buddy of mine will have some M37 stuff for sale at my location:
Hard Tops (2), round window type.
Fenders.
Tailgate.
Bed Floor.

My spaces are the same as in previous years....T/U 11/12. (some time ago they got renumbered... but I am still on the back row near the pond...).

Last edited:

tacticalmike

stuff not on the above list
i can have a tr-100 trailer (similar to a m1061 but heavier and will full air brakes) if someone i seriously interested.
im considering an m1061....so please give pics, info on the tr-100.... You can message me here or on facebook if thats easier. Thanks.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm bringing:

M151 engine parts and a transmission/transfer case.
M151 vinyl top, sides, and door panels.
NOS M151 rear shocks
M151 differentials
M37 windshields

as well as some other assorted items.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have a nice M1061 with ramps for sale,$1900.Also m939 transfer case,m939 trans,cab,hood.And other big items.Can bring to Aberdeen if paid in advance.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bringing some odds and ends - I'll be in Yellow L/M2 for those who want to stop by. Also, I have some things for guys who asked me to transport things around the country for them, I'll be PMing them to remind them of where I'll be. I'll be there from early Thursday morning through late Saturday afternoon, as usual.

My wares:

-loads of NIB geared lug nut wrenches for deuces and 5-tons, $75 or 2/$140
-M151 rims/tires/tube/flaps for $5 ea
-M151A2 windshield and new gasket $15, front seat frame $15
-M151 jeep rear corner antenna bracket and extension, $35
-M37 rear differential housing and gears $40
-various uniform pieces in smaller sizes (Vietnam slant pocket shirts, ACUs, desert BDUs, OD green M-65 field jackets, etc)
-new USGI 1-quart canteens, OD green, $3 ea
-WWII ART-13 radio transmitter, complete but a parts unit (barn stored) :( $50
-various military radio accessories and cabling (most cabling is for VRC-12 series radios)
-SINCGARS radio mounts, unknown application but good flat thick aluminum for custom projects, $5 ea
-government-issued propane tanks with/proper govt. markings $20 ea
-misc hand tools and power tools I no longer need
-various odds and ends, prices will be low! as I need the storage room here

Attachments

Last edited:

surplusyes

HUMVEE Doors and Motorweek at Aberdeen 14 May

Any one need HUMVEE soft doors???? I can make a deal on a 12 pack in camo........:D
Hello which space(s) will you be in, I will be at Aberdeen spaces f and g32, looking for 2 rears, mine are okay usuale zipper window issues, so always looking for better.

Also for those interested Motorweek will be there Sat 14 May for an upcoming segment.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Confirmed, I will be flying back into BWI on Friday afternoon so I will not make it home to grab stuff to come back to Aberdeen. If anyone wants the like new /new DRASH tents (2XB), NIB air assist steering kit, case of the spin on filters for a deuce, medium shortie towbar, 5 step ladder, modified titled MB trailer (has tailgate and civi lights---I didn't do it), two pot belly tent heaters, half dozen or so Gaylord boxes, not sure what all else is there. It's exit 1B on I-70. Can work a pickup from Friday night until Sunday evening. I also routinely run from Hancock, MD to Harrisburg, PA.

Don't have pictures of any of this. I had expected to be back in time to make the show.

HAWKMAN

Hello which space(s) will you be in, I will be at Aberdeen spaces f and g32, looking for 2 rears, mine are okay usuale zipper window issues, so always looking for better.

Also for those interested Motorweek will be there Sat 14 May for an upcoming segment.
I'll be in K-10 & 11..... will bring a couple sets and you can pick the ones you like!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks