• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help ID this Dodge WC-??

patch

Hey guys, I was hoping someone here can identify this Dodge. Photo of my Dad in Korea in 1953. Truck looks like a WC something, probably WWII era. Anyone know of a website that's geared more toward this era of vehicle? :?: (I was gonna post it on g503 also.) Thanks for any help.... JK

patch

Ooops! Lemme try that again. Edit: Dang! Too many pixels....maybe I gotta sprinkle some pixel dust on the computer....

Ugg013

Hi Patch:

There are several WW II Dodge sites, and also PW sites, which are the offspring of the WC's. Unfortunately, I'm upstairs on the wife's computer, and haven't learned how to make it talk to mine down in the dungeon, where I have all that info. PM or email me for it, and also maybe send me the picture so I can possibly ID it.

Later
Ugg 8)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sure wish I could see that picture! I just had a major fire at my towing company and lost a WC19, WC13.and M37.
Of course, I'm having major withdraway synptoms!

offroaddiesel

papabear said:
Sure wish I could see that picture! I just had a major fire at my towing company and lost a WC19, WC13.and M37.
Of course, I'm having major withdraway synptoms!
sorry to hear ypur loss.i sold a 41 dodge wc1 last year and now wish i didnt,been looking but no luck on finging agood one,alot of wc projects out there .i do have a bunch of pics on a disc and when i find them will post some pics. steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks