• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New GL Hold List?

Heavysteven

Just got another GL Hold email. Glad i have my truck

Dear Valued Customer,

The DRMS has just notified Government Liquidation that select vehicles sold through Government Liquidation auctions are currently on hold until an inspection of each vehicle has been conducted. A list of affected vehicles is posted below for your reference.

The EUC process will not be affected by this DRMS inspection, if your EUC has been or is approved while this inspection is in process, you will not be able to remove your vehicle until the DRMS inspection has been completed.

If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Government Liquidation’s Customer Service at info@govliquidation.com

We appreciate your attention.

Sincerely,

Government Liquidation, LLC
480-367-1300

SALE
LOT
SITE
Site Name
DTID
NSN
DESC
QUANTITY
Fort Knox
W805M691670005A
TRUCK,CARGO

greenjeepster

I got the same letter with my trucks listed... I am not too worried. I have the trucks and the titles. One is in my driveway they can come inspect it anytime they like. The other I sold and if they want the address to the new owner I will be happy to provide it.

Katahdin

I just got one too for my M109A3 from Fort Campbell. The odd thing is, it was picked up the week before Xmas and is sitting in my driveway in Maine....

Heavysteven

OMG this email is specifically for my truck. Well it's in the driveway. I am going to code red, not way they want my truck back.

I bet the DRMO got pissed when they came to inspect the truck and it was gone.

maplehillfrm

Look for tents to be pulled too - needed in Haiti.

It looks like they need some tents down there, the last "tent city" I saw down there was only sheets over rope,, but I wouldnt worry about the tent lots being pulled, we will more than likely send over brand new in the crate tents to them, not that that is really bad , but I would like to see surplus stuff sent there sooner than new stuff our troops could be using,, stilll looks to be a mess over there,,

I was looking at the gsa site last month maybe and saw theye were sending off 100's of trailers in lots t o a buyer,, they could have shipped them to haiti, and it would be better than anything they ever lived in,, but we will again send all new stuff over there when yopu know we have surplus that can go,,

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
They are just looking out for your well being. I am from the IRS and I am here to help you. Congress knows how to help you run your business. The world is getting warmer. I am better off today than 4 years ago. The check is in the mail. This will not hurt one bit.... Do you get my point???

jimm1009

My favorite one for the FAA is "I've upped my standards so Up Yours".
I am an aviation maintenance professional so I keep tabs on the FAA which is always "fun".

Back to O.D. Green point, I don't know if we can blame GL as usually it is Uncle Sam that changes their mind and has the knee-jerk reactions most of the time.
I'm not a GL Fan by any means but this is a lot like being in the Army. Hurry up and Wait!

jimm1009 :roll:

jimm1009

We occasionally use that one down here too.

I'm so happy when they are not happy!

Gives me a kind of warm and fuzzy feeling deep down inside :twisted:.

jimm1009, A&P with IA

PS: Frodo, Remember "Pre-buy Inspection" it is very
important and can save alot of future heart ache.
Regardless of what owners say, ADs really are required, LOL.

greenjeepster

On the first hold for a while it looked like that would be the case. They informed me that if 60 day's came and I was unable to remove the property because of a hold I could request a refund on the property without a penalty.

I think at this point all of these trucks are already picked up. It was the 475 trucks from the sale in Sept and October. Unless more have been added to the list these trucks are all either canceled sales or already loaded out. The DOD official will have a lot of traveling to do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks