• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 For Sale in CT

acrane

I have a 1954 M211 for sale in CT. Truck is currently dissasembled. Also have a pile of new replacement parts and manuals to go with it. Would like to sell whole before I part it out on ebay. Asking $700 for the whole thing.

acrane

It currently is down to a rolling chassis with the engine, tranny and bed still on it. The cab, front sheet metal and engine accessories have been taken off. It comes with a new cab floor that was fabricated but not installed as well as a bunch of other parts.

Engine and tranny are good. Has good rubber on the wheels. Mileage???

You could get it all in one trailer load.

Thanks,

Alan

carguy455

So mileage is a question...Asuming it was a running truck to begin with. Is this one an automatic ? Is the front bumber present or has it been removed. Would really like to see some more pics. Hauling it from CT. to Maine is not out of the question. You can pm or email me more info if you like.

Gary

carguy455@yahoo.com

carguy455

If only fuel had not just gone through the roof....*sigh*

Anyone know who used the Civil Defense decals [ IE Civilian or military branch ] and if anyone is reproducing them ? Every one of these trucks I find has them on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks