• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5ton dump truck

fordcrazy

im going to be getting a a 5ton dump truck soon and i im wanting to sale the bed and all the hydrolics off it and was wondering how much it is worth :?: and if any one would even wont it :?: any help would be nice thank this is my first post o and i have a duce 2.5ton any one want the motor in it :?: it for sale. thanks all Josh

Stan Leschert

When you have pics please post it under the classified section. You will probably get more than enough action. Good luck and welcome in. Just for the fun of it, click on te classified ads section and have a sniff around.

Alredneck

Banned
I would be willing to trade a running cab and chassis 5ton for your dump, taking it in trade will save ya a whole lot of work in the long run! PM me if interested I have a couple to choose from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks