• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Rausch Creek Spring MV Rally Sign Up

Jakelc15

Ok folks, It's our first spring rally so mark your calenders.

Spring Rally at Rausch Creek Offroad Park
April 2nd, 3rd and 4th

Rausch Creek Off Road Park

453 Molleystown Road
Tremont, PA 17981
(570) 695-3900

Post Up if your going and I'll try to keep the list updated.
Give your name, # of guests, vehicle, and days attending.

Jakelc15+Wife----------- M35a2+M1061a1+Civy Jeep------ Fri Sat Sun
Mudstone+1-------------M1009---------------------------Fri Sat Sun
Powerhousedeuce+Wife---M818+M105---------------------Fri Sat Sun
PaFarmer----------------M35a2+Cherokee-----------------Fri Sat Sun
TheRoad-----------------M35a2---------------------------Fri Sat Sun
ironwolf85+3+------------M818---------------------------- Sat Sun
Maddawg308-------------M35a2---------------------------Fri Sat Sun
No.2Diesel+Brother-------MercBenz300D--------------------Fri Sat Sun
Bkubu+Wife--------------M1028a2------------------------- ? Sat ?
Dutchvb+wife------------M35a2----------------------------Fri Sat Sun
MAXM37+1---------------M37------------------------------ Sat Sun
kassim503----------------M1009+civy suburban?------------Fri Sat
MidnightDuramax+1-------M818-----------------------------Fri Sat Sun
Goose2448+1-------------Civy Suburban--------------------Fri Sat
JeeperDave---------------Civy Jeep------------------------Fri Sat Sun
bob b+1------------------M35----------------------------- Sat
skidder-------------------M35a2---------------------------
Antagonist---------------CJ7------------------------------Fri Sat Sun
abarkus------------------M1009---------------------------
mattveeder+some--------M37----------------------------- Sat
bp m1009+buddys--------M1009---------------------------
2sparky+2+buddy---------M35a2-M35a3-------------------
hedelta------------------M35a2+Buggy--------------------

planes 067.jpg
planes 021.jpg

Last edited:

Mudstone

Me (Anthony)+ friend (Brian) + Cousin (Gregg) My M1009 and possibly an 88 civy suburban if that is ok. We would love to be there all 3 days. Anyone coming through southern CT let me know perhaps we can convoy.

Jakelc15

Yep, this is open to anyone. You don't have to have an MV to go. There is usually a few right seats open as well if anyone wants to go but have nothing to wheel.

The Membership for RC is $15 a year. $35 a day per vehicle to wheel. $7 a day per passenger and kids 15 and under are free.
The passenger fee is waved if the passenger joins the park that day.

powerhouseduece

The "oldlady" and I will be coming in the m818 and ill be draging the m105. There is one catch, she has a midterm that friday and I cant leave till about noon that friday. I will not be camping out, the wife insisted we stay in the hotel, so thats what we are going to do. Hope to see everyone there!

Mudstone

what are requirements for vehicle for trails? in regards to tow points/ batteries/ safety equip do i need a helmet? man i am opening myself up for a slaughter on that one...

PaFarmer

I am in. M-35-A2. I may tow along my Cherokee on 35"s.

I'll bet my Dad is in with his Deuce.

I'll plan to camp if the weather cooperates. Last fall, the old man and I camped one night and stayed in a cheap hotel at the Pine Grove exit.

The park just added another 1200 acres and plans to charge an extra $10 if you want to run the original 1700 acres and the new part.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in. I should be out of work by then again, so I'll have free time!

Just myself, in my M35A2. Fri-Sat-Sun.

Last edited:

powerhouseduece

Jake and I will be heading up the first weekend of march for a trail clearing hosted by a local 4x4 club. I hope we get the chance to explore some of the new property and find some new trails to take. Looking toward seeing every one again!

MS, the only thing required is a seat belt and that you never travel alone! But bring straps and basic tools and you'll be ok.

No.2Diesel

Hello,

Thank you Jake for starting this thread and including all the important information in your post.

I just got the "go" from Lynn @ RC for both the Spring and Fall events. Just so everyone marks their calendars, the 4th annual Fall Rally will be held October 21st to the 24th. I'll start another thread for the fall rally after the April event.

As PowerHouseDeuce mentioned: The BIG NEWS fat lady sings for this year is that the park has grown by an additional 1,250 acres with 14 miles of trails!! I have also been informed that some or most of the trails are very wide and there are lots of hillclimbs. These trails should be ready and marked by the Spring Rally.

I'd like to make the April Rally but I don't think I'll be taking the Deuce. I have to save my pennies for the Oct. Rally. Thanks for everyone's continued interest it should be a great time. So it'll be:

No.2Diesel + Brother ------MercBenz300D-------Bier-----Whole Weekend :beer:

Jakelc15

Hello,

Thank you Jake for starting this thread and including all the important information in your post.

I just got the "go" from Lynn @ RC for both the Spring and Fall events. Just so everyone marks their calendars, the 4th annual Fall Rally will be held October 21st to the 24th. I'll start another thread for the fall rally after the April event.
I'm getting excited!
Lynn said she had been asked by someone else about it already. Must have been you. You could bring down a truck and leave it here for Aberdeen and the Fall Rally to save on fuel! How's that NHC400 Project doing?

PaFarmer

Matt, if you and Jake are headed up for the trail clearing in March, I'll see you there. I had the bobbed deuce at the Fall rally and will be up there with a white Cherokee in March.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going to try to make it with my wife. Assuming I can figure out childcare, I will most likely be coming in my M1028A2.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A lot depends upon whether or not the wife actually comes. Just like you, we have a young son. If she comes, we will come up early Saturday AM...really early...and drive back in the PM. If she does not come, then I would try to make it on Friday and stay to either Saturday or Sunday. I am game...it is just that I have "prior" obligations.

dutchvb

hello guys, my name is Rob. I rent a bay a few doors down from Matt (phd) I would like to ride up with you maryland guy's.

me and the wife will be riding up in the m35 and will be staying from friday till sunday. see ya then!

Mudstone

No.2 did you ever sell that 5ton? It looked nice in LI last year. Any update on anyone coming from East? i'd be wiling to drive north to meet up as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks