• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Video V Winter-Meeting

Nico

Dear MV Friends!
i just arrived back home, from a nice meeting here in germany.
we had some fun in the snow,
and i would like to share some impressions with you.
enjoy:[thumbzup]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrRjAr9U5eE[/media]

Last edited:

duncan

Thanks for sharing, nice to see that dutchy military tow in the last few minutes. Germany seems to have quite a nice group of MV enthusiasts, Im strongly considering coming over for some meetings once the rig is ready :beer:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for sharing!

How cold was it on this day? Those poor guys in Jeeps must have been freezing!

Nico

thank you guys for the positive comment`s :beer:

@ duncan
u r welcome, there were some guys from nl 2 @ the meeting. 4 this event check this page: Militärfahrzeug-Wintertreffen Dreis-Brück
most activities are in the area were the u.s. army was/is stationed. i`m from the north (hamburg) so i had to drive about 9hours (not to much 4 americans i guess ;-) to get there but it was worth it.

@nk14zp
that belongs to the day-mood of the T.Ü.V.er. totaly capriciousness.:deadhorse:

@ctmustang
that would be the mv heaven to me!!! :beer:

@clinto
indeed, the jeep guys were totaly done on the end of the day. one guy on the backseat without a hat, looked like this-->:shock: i guess it was about 18-20 deg.

@greenjeepster
as i said, the most people in the former "american sector" got the u.s.mv virus. there are also some big meetings in the east with the udssr stuff. maybe we should go east next time and stir up those guys a little ;-)
i guess a reo starts with 11 000 to 27 000 $

greenjeepster

Holy..... Is that Euros?

We need to figure out how to export these things legally. I would love to have a Mog 416. I could trade a deuce straight up for one.

Nico

Holy..... Is that Euros?

We need to figure out how to export these things legally. I would love to have a Mog 416. I could trade a deuce straight up for one.

no no, i already calculated in dollars. maybe u find some duces in poor conditions like this one http://www.usmvp.us/orion/files/hpim0184_244.jpg
for 3500 € = 4900 $ up.

for good conditions
see this:
Teilemarkt für Militärfahrzeuge / Biete Trucks

and this page 4 mog:
Philipp aus dem Hanfbachtal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks