• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First Annual TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

The first annual TX MV Rally is going to take place the weekend of March 13th and 14th in Bryan, TX at the Brazos Valley Off Road Ranch. The gates will be opening around 6pm Friday, March 12th and we will need to be out by 6pm Sunday, March 14th. The cost for the location is $400 for the whole weekend. This will be divided among those that attend, so the more that show up, the cheaper it will be for all of us. The location has multiple sites for camping, camp fires, fishing, off-roading, seperate men's and women's showers as well as an indoor meeting area. Please let me know if you are planning on attending so I can figure out how much it will be per family.

Barrman

Colton and I will be there. M35A2 camping/towing unit and M715 for playing.

Hey, we are down to $80 per family unit already. We just need around 20 more people.

saddamsnightmare

February 3rd, 2010.

Pity Bryan, Texas is 265 miles from Paris, Texas, as that is a very long run for a 1971 M35A2 or a 1963 Swiss S404.114 Unimog, especially when the owner's unemployed. If I can figure some way to get there, I'll make the attempt, otherwise I'll wish you fellows well. Texas is much too big for the military vehicles to cover the distances easily......
We need to work on a North East Texas Rally now......
Cheers,
kyle F. McGrogan[thumbzup]

bryan70546

cool you guys are having the rally on my birthday .March 13 dont know if I will be home are not might be working wonder how far a drive it would be for me hummmmmmmmmmmm:jumpin:

jackson76550

id love to make it, just a lot further than id like to drive my old truck. :oops: im sure a great time will be had without me :mrgreen:

not thread worthy yet but may 1 2010 is the wheelers for the wounded run in marble falls at hidden falls adventure park. which is a shorter drive for some of us. im sure a lot of the soldiers would like to go for a ride in some old military trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks