• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest Forum Posts, page 2?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Mike, is it possible to have the "Latest Forum Posts" summary extended so that we don't have to go to the forum categories so soon? Seems like the quantity of posts are such that the summary only covers one day or less.
How about adding a page 2 or 3? I feel that posts delegated to the forum categories get lost and not responded to as much. Not so desirable for people with odd questions. :)

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea!! can it be done?

I like to try to read all of the posts, but sometimes it is difficult to keep up every day. A longer list would help.

Thanks Mike.

I know that you can get a list of "unread posts" when you log in, but sometimes when you get logged-out accidentally, you lose that list. :(

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks MIke! I was going to jump on the bandwagon but it was done before I could respond

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks