• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC- Something New

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent my EUC in for a 1966 M101 trailer on December 4th, my email response from GL is:
Dear Mr. Gray:

Thank you for your email. Your EUC has been randomly selected for Periodic Assessment. Much like a random baggage check at the airport, the Government has selected your EUC for Event 4856 for further verfication and review. We appeciate your patience in this regard.

We hope this information has been helpful; feel free to contact us if you require additional assistance and have a great day!

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Government Liquidation, LLC

Am I lucky or what!

820jeep

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the GL waters.
My truck (M-35) and trailer(M-101) that I lost to the EUC's timing out past 90 days, are back up for auction.
Do I subject my self to more pain and suffering? or do I let them win the game of " Here it is , do you want it? What are you willing to do to get it?"

Last edited:

TIGERFANS2

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the GL waters.
My truck (M-35) and trailer(M-101) that I lost to the EUC's timing out past 90 days, are back up for auction.
Do I subject my self to more pain and suffering? or do I let them win the game of " Here it is , do you want it? What are you willing to do to get it?"
The good news is that euc's for folks in the system aren't taking long so you might as well bid again. You know you want it. Want it bad. If you don't bid someone else will get it. You know you couldn't stand that. :twisted:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent my EUC in for a 1966 M101 trailer on December 4th, my email response from GL is:
Dear Mr. Gray:

Thank you for your email. Your EUC has been randomly selected for Periodic Assessment. Much like a random baggage check at the airport, the Government has selected your EUC for Event 4856 for further verfication and review. We appeciate your patience in this regard.

We hope this information has been helpful; feel free to contact us if you require additional assistance and have a great day!

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Government Liquidation, LLC

Am I lucky or what!
Its just like being "selected" to get a body cavity search! At least its free! rofl

820jeep

Hey Tigerfans2, are you the devil or the angel on my shoulder? LOL Just kidding.
I am already bidding on the trailer and waiting for the truck. Thanks, and wish me luck.

citizensoldier

Is there something wacky going on with the EUC's that I don't know about??? My last one took 3 days and I have been waiting on another one since the 12th? WTF? Should I expect some suits at the house within the week?:cookoo:

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there something wacky going on with the EUC's that I don't know about??? My last one took 3 days and I have been waiting on another one since the 12th? WTF? Should I expect some suits at the house within the week?:cookoo:

Suits! I hope your yard is not big enough for the black helocopters to land. lol :shock:

bracebldr

I won my first purchase from GL on 1/16/10 and sent in EUC by fax and then overnighted original with my color copy of two forms of ID. Today after two calls from me three emails from me i get email requsting revision. They want jr. added to my name form stating i will not export. This is fine but they state if they do not get back tomorrow i will loose money for timing out EUC alotted time for submission OMG!:roll:

citizensoldier

Suits! I hope your yard is not big enough for the black helocopters to land. lol :shock:
Well I know of two people that purchased multiple trucks and were later visited by the Feds. They ran serial numbers and verified where each vehicle ended up so its not uncommon. I don't think they showed up in choppers just a long line of big black suburbans. LOL
I only hope I have enough coffee, bread, ham and eggs when they do show up.. Or maybe a 5th of something they like..lol.. :mrgreen:

LanceRobson

I've been grabbed by the "periodic assessment" monster, too. I have 2 EUCs at BC since 16 Feb. I chatted with Heidi today about the long wait and they were pulled for "periodic assessment"

Geez, what a PITA. I had hoped to have this truck and trailers home and through the shop by now.

Lance

dumptruck

I feel your pain..........I have been waiting since 4 march and got the same answer when asked wdf is going on ??....Wonder what they are doing wid my 8k dollars.........the sale in question is 5014-5025....anyone else got this problem ??????

SixSpeed

Banned
5029 @ BC since 2/22

Haven't heard anything about a periodic assessment.

However, this has officially angered me. I was under the assumption that every EUC was under an assessment as described. So if it isn't, what the **** are they doing besides sitting around?

BEASTMASTER

whats with all the GL ads in the mil.veh.mag.??????? they make it look so simple to win a truck, but they don't say anything about all the people they have screwed over. did they really take over the magazine??? i'm gonna cancel my sub.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks