• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sale 4927 Anyone Cleared ?

Preacherboy

I am in event 4943 and I have been waiting 12 business days, still says "EUC submission pending". I sent in my EUC right away, but it is my first time too.

By the way, they have charged my credit card!

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in event 4943 and I have been waiting 12 business days, still says "EUC submission pending". I sent in my EUC right away, but it is my first time too.

By the way, they have charged my credit card!
You need to contact the GL help desk to make sure they have received your EUC. If not then they will default you.

They always charge your credit card long before they clear the EUC. It's GL's way of making extrat money.

They used to wait for the EUC to clear but not anymore.

Preacherboy

Warthog, I got on the live chat to make sure they had received my paper work, they confirmed that they had, so I asked what the problem is...they assured me that the they are still reviewin the EUC's from that lot and I will be notified if there are problems. I told them that I didn't want things messed up and me not get my stuff, I was told that that would not happen. ????

m38inmaine

Thanks for the replies, I am a repeat buyer and it was sent to BC on Jan 14. Just curious, thanks for the replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks