• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rausch Creek From East

Mudstone

Ok so we know that there is a bit of a get together at Rausch Creek PA first weekend in April. I'm wondering who will be coming from CT MA NH and may want to link up. I am about 25 min from I-84 in CT.

I can modify my route to link up with you guys.

hippiedude

I was talking to skidder last night , he was talking about going ...... He is up in the winchester area , I`m in granby ......... We could hook up !!!!!!!!

Mudstone

i can drive up to 84 and catch you guys.... i think scooter is coming down too. hippie would you be rocking down 84?

Mudstone

i am rt 25 up to 84. we can meet there since i think that's the closest to rausch for all of us along 84 i think.

Mudstone

i did a little recon. and found us a place to meet if you all are interested.
41.417358,-73.292297 - Google Maps
it is right off exit 10 on I84 and there is a diner and a gas station. There is also another down the road. There will be fuel. Schedule it as a fuel stop and we can all convoy out.

Swede

when is this rausch creek getaway? I live 40-60 mins away. im south of it. Maybe ill swing up. especially if I get my MV running again.

Mudstone

gotcha man... well i'll probably be along for the ride to aberdeen... still trying to figure out if i have anyone to drive to rausch with...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks