• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M101 wheel

Armada

Anyone got an extra wheel for a 3/4T trailer? I want a spare for my trailer. It takes a 9x16 tire. I believe the M37's used the same 5 lug rim.
I also need the rear landing leg for the same trailer. Thanks.

CGarbee

The M101 and M101A1 use the M37 wheel, hub, brakes shoes, etc... Sorry that you are so far away as I've got a couple of M37/M101 wheels in the barn, but they are pretty heavy to be shipping around. You might want to post your request on the www.g741.org site as it is M37 specific and somebody closer to you might have one they could part with.
Saturn Surplus had the rear landing leg last time I looked....
Good luck.

citizensoldier

I have a couple of good rims that will fit your trailer. They are dis mounted and ready to go to the sandblaster.
Did you get your trailer from Selfriedge? I think I bought the one next to it in the picture. I am up in Boyne City so if you are up this way you can pick it up. I will let you have one for 30 bucks. :D

Armada

Yes I will take it, I still need one. Don't know when I'd get up to your neck of the woods though. Do you ever get down state?
My trailer did come from Selfridge. If you got the one next to mine, you got yourself the pick of the litter, complete with bows. Congrats!

citizensoldier

Yes I do get down state from time to time. In fact I will be going through there on my way to a show in Ohio sometime on the 19th,20th,21st of May.
Maybe I can swing by or meet you somwhere.
Your trailer was not bad either. You got the spare tire carrier and it still had new tires too. I paid a bit more than I wanted for mine but I had been looking for a good one close for two years. I guess it belonged to a Michigan Military Police Brigade so I dont think it saw much action. They have a couple more up for aucton that are beat up but could be fixed. You can contact me at 1cu812@charter.net about rim drop off.
You can still get those GripSpur tires if you want one to match. I just priced them out up here at the Farmers Exchange for $166 a tire.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks