• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Circuit Breaker needed

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have a 25-30 amp take-out circuit breaker I could have at low cost plus shipping?
I'm rewiring my solenoid valve/dual tank system and need to separate the wiring.

Thanks,

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do you tell which is which? I have a few takeouts but don't know what they are. Was one of the 2 circuit breakers that were standard on the deuce 30A?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dennis has informed me that he doesn't have the right breaker after all. I do appreciate his offer, but still need one of them critters.
Also a few cad plated int/ext tooth washers for 3/8 inch bolts, please.
Let me know what you want for parts and shipping.
TIA

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still looking for these, 15 to 30 amps, a couple, but am not prepared to pay the exorberent prices asked by most dealers and on ebay.

Thanks again for your help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks