• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

event 4878 EUC cleared today

a68cudas

Event 4878 Euc got cleared today. Was my first purchase through GL and EUC was sent to battle creek on 1/11/10 and cleared today 2/4/10 only took 25 days total. Gonna call tomorrow and make arrangements to pick up this week coming up. I bought a m1009 blazer lot number 5036 and if anyone is curious on price i paid $2600 for it with $260 tagged on for GL fee. Cant wait to get her back home [thumbzup]

I wonder if I ever bought from GL if it would clear faster or take longer. Ive had background checks by just about all levels of government because of work for the DOD and at an international airport.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FFH,
Probably take longer, because as soon as it hits the system, everyone who has a file on you chirps in that they 'have a hit' on your name, and the EUC will wait till everyone reports back that there is nothing negative in your records. It's the old 'National Agency Check' system!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks