• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC master cylinder

tjmilitary

I tlaked with him and the price went up and you have to send in a core now. Maybe he is just going to rebuiild yours. Problem is I dont have one.:-?

pwrwagonfire

Go to vintagepowerwagon.com, I bought brake parts from them, they have the stuff you are looking for.

OR look up M-series re-build, Charles the owner is very knowledgable and will be able to steer you in the right direction.

col.halftrack

Are, you needing a M/cyl for the half-ton or the later WC's If I remember the early WC's required a sloped or angled reservoir. I think the flat-top will work on the early WC's. I have the later WC m/cyls NIB for $85.00 plus shipping. No core needed. If I can help let me know.
Kevin Lockwood

1958 M274

tractor what do you want for a core. really not sure what to do. Some people say an m37 wc will work but others say it wont. Will it or not?
My WC-51 has an M37 master cylinder on it and it works, but I'm replacing it with a proper WC part when I rebuild the brakes. The master cylinder on a 3/4 ton WC sits slightly at an angle and the reservoir on an M37 master cylinder can not be filled all the way when used in this application. The proper master cylinder's reservoir sits at an angle in relation to the actual cylinder so it's level and can be filled all the way.

Kerogane

I USED to get all my master cyls. for Vintage Power Wagons, didn't know that they were out of stock! Anyway White Post Restorations will resleeve you old cyl. and guarantee it. Then all you need is a kit, which are readily available. There are several places that do the resleeving, master and wheel cyls. Check Hemmings Motor News for more places.

smoke1

Try Fred Potter at Adirondack Dodge in NY. I had bought one from him for my M37 and it was just installed on a buddies WC62 with no problems. Depends how anal you want to get during your restoration. I've gotten stuff from both John at Midwest and Fred at Adirondack for my WC51. Both top notch outfits. Freds stuff is new current manufacture but may not look the same as NOS.
Adirondack Dodge Parts & Military Surplus - Dodge M37 Parts - M35 Truck Parts
For questions and tech/info call: (315) 896-2572
For orders (only) call: 1-800-932-8020

Tell him Ron from MVMVC in NH told ya to call..... Uh on second thought maybee not ;)
Regards, Ron

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks