• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Very large Turbocharger

lonegunman

I have a turbocharger that is intended for a Cummins KTA38 engine. It is a rebuilt Garrett that came directly from Cummins. It is also very large and new in the bag.

Any ideas on where to sell it and to whom? It was intended for a prime power generator and never used.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a turbocharger that is intended for a Cummins KTA38 engine. It is a rebuilt Garrett that came directly from Cummins. It is also very large and new in the bag.

Any ideas on where to sell it and to whom? It was intended for a prime power generator and never used.
Try "Boats and Harbours" out of Tennessee

Welcome to Boats and Harbors - The Commercial Marine Marketplace

You can find/buy/sell all kinds of marine/industrial stuff through them.

BTW, most, if not all, that want something that big would want a cert or supporting papers on that animal.

Good Luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks