• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Soft top bows for Gamma Goat

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for the bowes for a cab soft top have new top and sides but need the metal parts . If anybody has or know were to get please PM me.
AEC Retired Tony
2 M35a1
3 M35A2
1 M109
1 M816
1 M561
1 m1008
1 M1009
5 M105a2
1 M1031
other green things

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may also try Rich Miller @ RIV RAD PARTS in Alabama I have sold & bought tons of parts with him super guy to deal with and if he does'nt have them he will point you in the right direction.
popacom.......KI4QQb in KY.[thumbzup]:beer:

jason@snakeriver

I just got off the phone with Riv Rad, and he did not have any bows. What I need is - I have two bows and it looks like they would not be that hard to copy. Of course the one bow goes in the pipe fitting at the back of the cab, but hwere and how does the 2nd box attach ? ? ?
Does anyone have a picture of the bows in place without the cover ? ? ?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Can someone post a picture of what they look like?

I can't remember either but ran into some bows a few days ago that were out of the ordinary. Didn't have a camera with me so don't need the sign or input from the peanut gallery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks