• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

euc question

86m1028

I faxed and emailed.

If it is your first, do both.

Thanks

Yes its my first (yes im a euc virgin :lol:).

I posted my problem in the trailer section.

My drivers license doesnt match my mailing addy & my cell phone # billing doesnt match, im sending water bill & property tax papers (that will hopefully help).

Im faxing & certified mailing my paperwork.
I just didnt want to overload them with more than one euc.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are way better off to always scan and e-mail your documents to GL for your EUC!!! Faxes are not nearly clear enough, especially the photo on your drivers license or other IDs.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did mail it one time when all other methods failed (for some reason they kept saying the DL pic wasn't clear enough).

Mail will work but just make sure you send it certified mail so you'll have a receipt that they recived it.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I faxed everything on the first time. Got a call from GL stating that the DL was not clear enough and that I needed to either snail mail a copy or scan it and send it to them. After further questions, the girl (forgot name), told me that THEY prefer all papers scanned and e-mailed to them. She further told me that immediately after sending the e-mail, to either call or do online chat with them, to confirm delivery.

I've been scanning, e-mailing, immediately checking after sent, and have had NO problems since the first submittal!

Good Luck! :twisted::twisted: Now the wait begins!! :evil::evil:

Last edited:

86m1028

I got all my paper work sent in.
I called to confirm they received my e-mail.
The lady there told me to expect 60+ days for euc to clear.
She said they are really backed up as of 2-17-2010

JAYHAWK 1962

Maybe i am overkilling, i fax mine and send a copy via the mail with all documents. I have a color printer and enlarge license to 150%. This last auction won on 19 feb euc sent to batttle creek 22 feb. Of course it helps to have all the forms filled out correctly.

O.D. Fever

I just got canceled on my fifth EUC . It was my first with a new company. Seems they don't update their database very often. My company name did not match my address. I have owned the building for three months and and gave them my fed tax I.D. and state resale number.. New corp. so I must be related to Osama.. They must have thought I was going to try to conquer the world with a Mkt-85. Well guess that plan fell thru.. Sorry for hyjacking the thread, just venting. Joe:evil:

86m1028

I just got canceled on my fifth EUC . It was my first with a new company. Seems they don't update their database very often. My company name did not match my address. I have owned the building for three months and and gave them my fed tax I.D. and state resale number.. New corp. so I must be related to Osama.. They must have thought I was going to try to conquer the world with a Mkt-85. Well guess that plan fell thru.. Sorry for hyjacking the thread, just venting. Joe:evil:
Do they give a reason ?
5 times WOW!!!

How long did it take to get rejected ?

jimm1009

I know that dollars are tight but the 150% colorized copies are the only way to go.
Secondly, the BEST way is to send Priority Mail, certified.
This will cost you about $6.00 or so but it is absolutely worth every penny.
You get this little green card that is legal proof of receipt.
E-mails and faxes have no Control Device in place. Even a fax machine "message received" receipt is not acceptable to G.L. a proof of submission...Don't ask how I know this.

May I suggest that you (all of us) use your personal information including address and phone number, etc.
The US Government has a system ( ha ha - funny funny) and it is set up to review personal, one on one information. A business is just too hard to verify
in this particular system that is in place.
I know that there are a couple of big businesses with deep pockets that do purchase GL trucks (& stuff) but, they have been around for 20+ years.
I do not want to nor is it my purpose here to criticize anyone here or their method of EUC submission. I only relate my personal experiences in the grand total of 5 EUCs submitted in the last three years.
Each time, they were reviewed and approved within two weeks, and then later approved by B.C. Michigan and returned with a "passing grade" each time. My personal and only my personal opinion is that 98% of us would do better as "individuals" purchasing for us for "personal use". This is what "Uncle" likes to see and that seems to work almost all the time.
If anyone has had this problem as described above perhaps consider doing business with Uncle as John (or Jane) Q. Public and you should do o.k..
My 1.3 cents worth and I wish good luck to all in their EUC submissions.
NOTE: It is very important to have your G.L. Name match your drivers license, passport, or other IDs that are submitted. Billing address for credtit card should match phone number billing address, etc. It sound silly but this is the checks and balances in their system and it is not GL for the most part but Uncle who does this verification.
Think O.D. Green!!!!
jimm1009

jimm1009

They don't tell you about the export letter but you must have it up front with your submission or you'll "need corrections". :confused:
:(

jimm1009

86m1028

They don't tell you about the export letter but you must have it up front with your submission or you'll "need corrections". :confused:
:(

jimm1009

Thanks

I sent in my second euc with export letter before they asked for it.[thumbzup]

Now I have 3 euc's pending

I sure miss the days of buying stuff with out an EUC

Last edited:

jimm1009

Here is the Export Letter.

My name and customer are in there as an example
but you can down load this one as it is in Microsoft Word and then
remove my stuff, install yours, and then print it out and sign it.

Don't forget to change the red print to black before printing.

jimm1009

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks