• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sale 4991- EUCs stuck at GL?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am I the only poor slob who cannot determine if GL has actually sent the EUCs for this sale to Battle Creek or not? Web shows "submittal pending", going on over a week, nobody at GL HQ can or will help including the EUC coordinator assigned to the sale. I guess it was finally my turn to have "issues" with GL. It's been a love affair until now.

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're not the only one. I emailed my EUC for sale 4991 to GL on 8 Feb 2010 and they did not even forward the EUC to Battle Creek until 17 Feb 2010. That's certainly something other than prompt customer service ...

Reactions: NDT

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just made an appointment to make a pick-up for another member today. It was from 4991, so obviously they sent some through.

LanceRobson

I had one from 4991. Faxed it at 10 AM the next day. Despite having a confirmation that they got it, 7 days later I sent it again. Another confirmation with another email and 6 days after I sent the second one, it went to Battle Creek.

I had an EUC from 5007 (last Thursday), sent it on this Tuesday and it went to Battle Creek the same day as the 4991 EUC-this Wed.

Go figure? 12 or 13 days for 4991, 1 day for 5007!?

Lance

jrv7874

MY EUC was sent in first the next morning. It is still listed as submission pending even though they have confirmed receiving it several times.

FM5332FF

Mine Hasnt even been sent in to Battle Creek yet from the 4991 Auction, It still says Submission of EUC Pending, I sent mine in the day after the auction ended. Ive called and on the 8Th I recieved a Email stating that they had recieved my euc and that it was sent to the Euc people for processing.. but it still says Submission of EUC Pending, So im still waiting.

FM5332FF

This is the longest that any of my euc's have taken, I hope mine clears some time soon. It still says sumission of euc pending for me:???:

markmontana

.... I hope mine clears some time soon. It still says sumission of euc pending for me:???:
You should call GL, mine says EUC pending and I just now found out they didn't get my EUC and ID. It's been 13 days (event 5007) and they said I may loose the truck!

Another one says EUC pending (5039) and they DO have my docs....

Good luck

---

FM5332FF

I have a email saying that they have recieved the euc and forwarded it to the euc department. But that was on the 8th, so the other day I resubmitted the euc, I wonder what's going on..

greenjeepster

There seems to be quite a few repeat sales lately indicating that EUCs are not getting processed in the 60 day window. I have seen three or four items this week up for auction that have been sold in the past.

RDUKW

I am still waiting and it has been 20 days. They claim they have sent it in but the site still says my euc is not sent in. The people at Government liquidators have been no help at all.

Ryan

FM5332FF

I talked to Ayanna today in live chat and she has been more helpful than any of the people that I have talked to on the phone there at GL, She talked to me for a little bit and then talked to a person in the EUC Department, She then said that my EUC status will be changed today. We will See...

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sale 4991. Talked to customer service twice, finally have a change of status and my EUC has been sent to Battle Creek. This is for an item at Ft. Meade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks