• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Florida Rally - Multimedia Thread

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys,

I didn't hang around for too long, so photos are from a limited time frame, but here are a few of the photos I took. I KNOW there were a lot of cameras running around SO LETS SEE 'EM!

Oh...and...

nopics

Attachments

phil2968

Glad you made sixspeed, and here are some of my pics. We all had a great time and are really looking forward to next years Florida (MUD) rally! Hope everyone gets home safe! Thanks to green gator (Walter) and SCSG-G4 (Mike) for cooking some fine meals and to any one else that helped out on KP, thanks again!

Thanks to devilman96 for deciding to have this year, and to his dad theoldman for letting us play in the mud.

Attachments

stalker

pics

The rally was once again a blast. New toy to try out this year and I was impressed with the Pinz abilities:p! Several other people got to utilize their new toys to a degree that I am sure they did not expect. Rick with his one month owned winch duece. Box duece that was driven,stuck,recovered and then used as a recovering vehicle owned less than a month by the other Tim(understandably not as good looking as me). :twisted:

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I like Kenny's commo headset(s).

Looks WET. I hope everyone had a good time!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was a blast, I'm home safe and too pooped to do anything else. I would like to extend the same hand of gratitude to Mike and Walter for doing all the cooking and prep work and to Mike for hosting the event one more time. Thanks to Herman for letting us tear....utilize his lower (and I mean LOWER) 40. Sorry about the near heart attack with my golfcart stunt there!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks like you folks had a whizdinger of a good time. Wish I could have been there for moral support when the trucks were stuck!!

Terrain looks kinda strange at the tent site though...no cow pies??:p

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Kenny needs to change his handle to "Recovery 6x6" !!!
Here's my contribution to the photo frenzy!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks