• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheelers for the Wounded Event

Stouttrout

Hey Guys, I wanted to post this up and invite anyone who would like to come out. I will give you a little background on the event and the organization. Our first event was last year and was a huge success. Thanks tot he commitment of Marble Falls and huge group of offroaders, the event will continue. The idea started out small, provide a fun day of offroading for wounded soldiers and their families. This was a great time. I have been offroading for years and this is most fun I have ever had. The event this year will be May 1. I will have one of my Jeeps there and thought it would be really cool if we could get a duece there. the event will be at Hidden Falls Adventure park in Marble Falls, Tx. My Group at TexasJeepOwners.com will provide a Breakfast for everyone. After that, the park is open to ride. The Midnight 4 Wheelers from San Antonio have done all the leg work and will provide a lunch and dinner. There is plenty of camping out there and lots of room. Lots of trails too. For more info or to pre-register, you can go to:

Wheelers for the Wounded - San Antonio Chapter

For a short promo video of last years event, check out (BTW, that is my Jeep at 1:18 ):

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li3xT2aExBg&feature=related[/media]

Last edited:

Stouttrout

The Jeep makes another appearance in this one but this time, Well , I kinda broke the rules and let the soldier get some wheel time :) Check out that smile at 1:55 - 1:58 This vid was from the Marble Falls event Last year.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ENgnaReW0[/media]

Last edited:

Stouttrout

Wheeler For The Wounded - San Antonio is APPROVED as a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Public Charity.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!

No MV vehicles in the area?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks