• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seill looking

IMA944T

Some erased my post about the tracked Weasel. some one had said to check the truck trader for Canada about something else called Hunglund or something spelled like that. Could someone refresh my spelling. I am starting to look for one.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another way to find lost messages is to click on your name in the 'Online Users' to the left.
Then under statistics tab click on -all post by- or -threads started by- said user.
They will all be there. So if you can't find it in the search but know someone who commented on it you can look it up this way.

Stan Leschert

To find used ones, look up Truck Trader / Heavy Equipment trader (Canada). We use a bunch of them in our northern oilfeilds and they quite often come up for sale. The pristine ones get grabbed to go to work, but if you are willng to play with one with exprience, they always come up for sale at a decent rate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks