• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of XM211

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whoa, neat place! Lots of cool stuff including the shop van w/w. I'll take that M724 chassis/cab with contact maintenance shop set on it please!

Boatcarpenter

Kenny, the guy told me that the shop van was somewhat unique because it had two big plugs on the top right corner of the box and that one was to operate a generator remotely from inside the van. Called it somethig like an M185 A3 because of that. Does that make any sense?

M35guy

I'll take the 715! lol nice set of trucks he's got there. either single or a VERY understanding wife.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sonds right about the 185, they do have extra stuff over the M109 and they have the 4940 nsn prefix

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks