• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Euc 5039

Sephirothq

Has anyone gotten an Euc back for 5039. That was the 5 tons at Ft. indiantown Gap. I sent mine in a while back and it is listed as not received yet.

markmontana

I spoke to a GL rep on the phone yesterday to check 5039 EUC status. (My account also shows 'EUC submission pending'.) They verified my EUC and ID had been rec'd, and is ok. I would suggest you call. They seemed to be able to pull up my account quickly and identify issues.

I also asked about another event (5007) and they had NOT rec'd it. So I re-sent it yesterday, and I just now rec'd an email confirmation saying they now have it. She said I might loose 5007 because it had gone so long (18 days). Yikes...

Hope you get a decent truck.

--

jimm1009

This happened to my buddy too. We forgot to send it Certified and could not prove the delivery.
What we did and what I suggest is do a live chat session and while you are ono line with them send the scanned EUC submission package to them and have them confirm delivery while you are chatting.
They can and some times offer to do this.
Heidi and Ayanna are really great people to work with in the Arizona office.
Good luck,
jimm1009

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From the looks of things GL had another meltdown on the 3rd floor. It has happened before, employees get so overwhelmed that they just give up. Two words: Temp agency.

FM5332FF

My GL EUC from 4991 is Still in processing. Still hasnt been sent to Battle Creek, It is my 5th and today Makes 30 Days that it has b
been at GL, It was there 20 days then it needed Revisions, I did them and now Nothing, Ive spoke with them on live chat and on the phone, Ive called the person that has my EUC and straight to voicemail, I know that as soon as it gets to battle creek it will only be a couple of days there.. But come on now, Ive spent my money and a month later still have no truck.. I hope it gets sent out soon. Im starting to get a little frustrated.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My recommendation is to email info@govliquidation.com and ask them to confirm receipt of your EUC. That way you are covered in case they say they never got it (default situation). I do that anytime my EUC does not show up in my account within three days. Good luck.

markmontana

Daniel is also doing my 5039, and i have a 'chat reply' that confirms they have the EUC, but is does not show rec'd in my account. No reply to several emails to Daniel. Maybe he is on vacation or something.

---

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, that is normal for Daniel. You will only hear from him if he thinks something is not 'right' with your EUC. Otherwise, the first indication you will get is the invoice ready for downloading. Ask me how I know (more than once)! I have confirmation on GL's receipt of my EUC for 5025, but it has only been a week. If Brandi were handling these sales, we would probably all have our invoices!

FM5332FF

He is not on vacation, he just takes his time, mine was 20 days before he even replied, I sent my revisions vecause I misspelled one thing now it's been another 10 days and the gl people say that it should be sent mon or tues to BC so good luc with yours, when I had one of the ladys doing my last euc it was done in 10 days from start to finish, I'm not worried with this one because the limit is 60 days before default and mine usually onle take about 3 days after being sent to bc. But it is still frustrating that he takes so long

markmontana

Update on my EUC 5039- I did a live chat AGAIN today, it may have worked. I listed the 4 times I have tried to get the EUC updated/submitted to BC. They put me on hold and came back and said my EUC will be submitted today. That makes it 30 days after I sent the first EUC on 2/11.

It did seem that my live chat agent was on her game today.

-

surfdog

Has anyone gotten an Euc back for 5039. That was the 5 tons at Ft. indiantown Gap. I sent mine in a while back and it is listed as not received yet.
Yes, already got my EUC back and picked up the truck. It's a good runner.

I bought an 818 but it is actually for a friend of mine (who shall remain nameless) as he or she did not want his or her spousal and/or girlfriend/boyfriend unit to know he or she had a relapse of the dreaded OD Flu.

My wife wouldn't even notice if I added another truck to my collection. She just shakes her head every time she sees them.:)

FM5332FF

I told my fieance that I wanted to get a Unimog after our house is finished and I showed her what a Unimog was, Then she said she wants one too... [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks