• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LAST SUMMER

Armada

Hey, I remember loading those cucv's, I've got the loading on video. That was a fun day, it was the first time we met you guys. Remember the bees? It took multiple cans of wasp spray before we could get close to the 1009 my brother and I dragged home. My shop van came out of the same lot as yours too.
No Pics of the yellow 5T?
Thanks for the memories. I guess we have dragged a lot of green iron (and some not so green) out of that place in the last year.
See ya Tuesday, for some more... :)

Attachments

M1075

Looking good. It looks like you used a towbar in Pic 2 with the deuce. Do commercial semis usually have pintle hooks on the back?

rizzo

Armada said:
Hey, I remember loading those cucv's, I've got the loading on video. That was a fun day, it was the first time we met you guys. Remember the bees? It took multiple cans of wasp spray before we could get close to the 1009 my brother and I dragged home. My shop van came out of the same lot as yours too.
No Pics of the yellow 5T?
Thanks for the memories. I guess we have dragged a lot of green iron (and some not so green) out of that place in the last year.
See ya Tuesday, for some more... :)

I was just posting what was in photo bucket, but now that you say it I don't have any pics of the yellow 5t.

see ya tuesday

rizzo

M1075 said:
Looking good. It looks like you used a towbar in Pic 2 with the deuce. Do commercial semis usually have pintle hooks on the back?
I had a towbar built. it cost a couple hundred I think. about the same to buy one. I used it to flat tow my M543A2 about 15miles. didn't break.

most semi's don't have a pintle. we took one off the m1009 in the pictures and added it to the semi.

rizzo

rdixiemiller said:
Rizzo
Do you haul around the whole country?
just the midwest and southeast. out to Tulsa once a month too. I do all flatbeds. one of my O/O has a dropdeck that I borrow once in a while (I'm looking for my own).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks