• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What if your declined ???

AceHigh

Welcome to the club. I tried to buy a second truck but GL didn't submit anything, just canceled me. :( (I am really not a bad person, well, not THAT bad!)

Soooo, seems like my wife developed an interest in green machines and her EUCs go through just fine. I have no idea why. I am betting GL has no idea why either. Hey, it is a system so even the folks who designed the system probably have no idea.

Anyway, best of luck to anyone who ends up on the wrong side of the EUC machine.

Edited to add: I never was declined, just not ever approved. According to "them" that is a big difference. Felt the same though.

greenjeepster

DOD often just doesn't reply if you are not approved and GL assumes that 60 days is enough time to wait and they cancel the sale. Sometimes the EUC is approved late and GL already canceled the sale. If you are actually declined GL will send you a letter stating not to bid on B and Q items anymore.

86m1028

DOD often just doesn't reply if you are not approved and GL assumes that 60 days is enough time to wait and they cancel the sale. Sometimes the EUC is approved late and GL already canceled the sale. If you are actually declined GL will send you a letter stating not to bid on B and Q items anymore.

I havent been declined yet...

I was just wondering if you are declined, if there was a way to resubmitt or atleast given a reason other than NO.

poppop

Search is a strange thing, it does not like me either. If its not worded just right and spelled right nothing shows up.

wdbtchr

Don't feel too bad, I searched for a thread I started one time and it search couldn't find it. Great shades of 1984, I'm an unperson.:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks