• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

question about these style trucks

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
is there alot of people looking for these trucks, or parts for them? there is alot of them just lying around on the farms near me. many different variations too, dump trucks, cargo bodies, and i even seen one with a giant snow plow on it.
if it is worth it for anyone on here i could go about trying to aquire parts or whole trucks from some of these farmers? most of the trucks i see are just sitting around in the fields or in the scrap pile.

deaton

Specifically, what kind of trucks are they? My partner in crime and I are always on the lookout for gas Reo's, both to restore and for parts.

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
sorry guys, i should have put early deuce in the heading. i dont have any specifics right as of yet. the trucks in question are just stuff i have eyed up from a far while driving around on my way here or there. i'll stop and check into them more the next time i drive past one of them.

MATT

Later in the summer there will be a auction in colorado, probably a lot of gasser REO's, M715, a few M35. I will keep everyone posted

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks