• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC pickiness

jas67

Auction was awarded 18-Feb.
I fill out EUC immediately.
They don't get back to me until yesterday, 3-Mar.
They want revisions.
I send revisions same day.
They get back to me today, 4-Mar -- want more revisions -- remind me that:

Keep in mind that the bid closing date for this sale was February 18, 2010 at 5 PM EST. The EUC deadline is March 05, 2010. If a DRMS-acceptable EUC form has not been received by then, your account may be placed on hold until a 25% default fee or $30.00, whichever is greater, has been paid.

Never mind that they didn't get back to me on the revisions until two days before the deadline.

WyoDeuce

I feel your pain. I had an euc returned for dating my form 11-14-9 instead of 11-14-09. Don't underestimate anything on a government form. The smallest things will get you every time. Good luck.

jas67

The good news is that once you get it right you can send the same one in over and over.....just change date and event number. White Out is your friend.
I think it also matters who is reviewing it . I used all my answers from the last one that I did ( from two years ago).

FYI, you can edit the PDF form on your computer too.

mcmullag

perfectionist

Getting my EUC wording or answers right for them on their form, through multiple revisions, drove up my blood pressure. Then they thought the faxed form was not clear enough, so I had it scanned and e-mailed to them from an office supply store.

stampy

Wreckerman beat me to it! All I do is white out the lot number and the event number and replace them with the correct numbers and it's right every time now!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
One thing to watch is the expiration date on your drivers license.
They keep them on file and if yours is expired they will kick it back.
They kicked one of mine back for that and I had to jump through my wazoo to get it in before defalt.
Little things will sneak up and bite you on the azz.

jas67

Only 3 days from "sent to battle creek" to approved!

Status Date Submission of EUC Pending 02/18/2010
EUC revisions requested from Customer 03/03/2010
EUC sent to Battle Creek 03/08/2010
Customer Notified 03/11/2010

Yeah! Now I need to take a day off work to go pick them up.

Qty 3 MEP-016? The question mark, as because they're listed as 2 MEP-016B's, and one MEP-016A, but they all have Yanmar engines, which, AFAIK is an MEP-016D.

I guess 3 weeks total isn't bad. The first time I did an EUC, I submitted on Jan 20, 2008, and didn't get final approval until April 8th.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks