• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody here throw a bid at the SEE?

greenjeepster

Anybody here throw a sealed bid at the SEE that just closed on GL? I wanted to throw about 14K at it, but the boss said no. Probably wouldn't have been enough to win her anyway.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
14k! It musta had a hardtop on it!2cents

exbrown

There were 3 sold in Gerogia about 6 months ago in Georgia that went for just a little over $3,000. I went and previewed them. All had the dashes removed. Not sure what was going on, but the loaders did not look like they had ever cut dirt.

I put minimum bids on them when I saw them and then forgot about them the day they closed. I was sick that night when I got home and saw how much they went for.

WyoDeuce

The national guard unit here in town has about a dozen and I have allways wondered what they were. I don't hear much chatter about them here on SS. Are there alot out there?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are cool. I just wonder how roadworthy they are. I would be nervous driving them at 50 MPH with that loader and backhoe! My brother was an Army Engineer. His unit used them. He liked them but said they were frustrating because they did everything and nothing well. He also said they were a mainenance nightmare. Still, I'd love to own. Any idea what you might ask for them?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks