• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anneville preview

jfccac

Any assistance with a preview in Anneville would be appreciated.

I called mike (GL operator) in Anneville as I had planned on taking off Monday to drive down to preview the trucks. He said he was in another yard on Monday and would not be available.

So much for my plan.

That said...If you've been to anneville and have any notes on the trucks, please PM me.

I have some specific trucks I'm watching but I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post lot numbers.

Thanx

JC

bikeboy

Hello, I am going down that way later today, and will be comig back past it on tuesday. If you can give me a call, i could probably stop by to take a look at something for you. (607) 349-1832 My name is Roger. Let me know if I can help.

wrench

I was there last week picking up an 818, looked at some of the dueces coming up, really rusty trucks, some had patches welded to the bodies, couple had no brakes( not in listing) I think aim going to sit this one out.

Preacherboy

I was there last week picking up an 818, looked at some of the dueces coming up, really rusty trucks, some had patches welded to the bodies, couple had no brakes( not in listing) I think aim going to sit this one out.

So even though the pictures do not show the rust, it is still there?

Anyone else do a preview?

wrench

Run your hand underneath the doors-most PA trucks have big holes, the front fenders where the seams are are also rusty. A couple of the trucks had patches welded on the cabs( not shown in the listing). You are buying as is where is, and I have always taken that in to consideration and dont hold anyone else accountable for what I have gotten myself into 300 miles from home-then you have to be resourceful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks