• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m274 project/parts vehicle on ebay

poof

Dirty Hippie
Cool
what is that on the under side... looks like Barnicals..
was this hauled in on a shrimp trawler?
Just kidding..
wish you were closer.. would use the tires and rims..
cant beat the starting price..:grd:
J.P.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
barnicles that is funny:). NO its chipping white paint. I should have pressired washed it off. Comes off very easily.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would be more useful as a mule trailer, one to tow behind your complete M274. There's a lot of pieces missing for more restoration-minded people. I've seen worse come back to life, but whoever gets this has a long way to go if they want a working mule, and even further if they want something that looks nice.

Just my two cents. Spend it however you want.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
everthing needed to finish is avialable. What is there is in good condition just covered in white paint. It is an early rare 4cyl model but since its missing the motor you can put the newer 2 cyl in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks