• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need parts and help for JXD Hercules Engine

lowrdrbird

Hello all

I am in a search for some parts for my 1945 Studebaker US6 that has a Hercules JXD engine 320 CID I need a head for it and also if anyone has some good pics of one of these engines in a truck that would help also since I know that I am missing some parts. I also have what I think is the complete Carter Carb with it.

Ken

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wecome to the site. Hercules is Jerry Biro, Google his name for contact info, he's got the mother lode of Herc gas engine parts. Good luck with the repairs.

lowrdrbird

Well I got ahold of Jerry and this guy is great. Was very helpful and had the parts I needed and then some. He also gave me some great pointers about this engine. Thanks again

Ken:beer::beer:

Clint Patterson

I have a head for the jxd engine I bought a m45 that has a jxd hercules engine and the man who own it had the head work done valves, everything done to it ,i have the head gasket to, Send me your e-mail and i can send you pics send it to 59hd@bellsouth.net Thanks Clint

Clint Patterson

Well I don't know what I got, Help me what the heck is this thing , That is what i was told, I bought the truck for the rear ends and the man was going to rebuild the gasser but after he had all the head work done we found that the crank is bad , He said he spent 500.00 on the head I just want to sell it, Thanks Clint

Attachments

earnie

Well I don't know what I got, Help me what the heck is this thing , That is what i was told, I bought the truck for the rear ends and the man was going to rebuild the gasser but after he had all the head work done we found that the crank is bad , He said he spent 500.00 on the head I just want to sell it, Thanks Clint
dude that engine looks like a reo oa331

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks