• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Johnston IA preview 3/17

Preacherboy

Preview is one day only next week, if anyone is planning on going I have a few questions about the m35a2's (because they didn't even take pictures of the interiors!) I live in Michigan so I cannot go, thanks in advance!

1. Do they have heaters?
2. Are they air shift front ends?
3. Are the interiors totally shot?

dittle

The onsite guys have a habit of being too lazy and this is the typical photo quality. Past sales of trucks from IA that I have inspected have usually brought the following configs:

Most if not all have had heaters
All have been air shift
Interiors are typical for usage, not destroyed but not show room (although one was show room quality)

Bobert

Dan is right.

I might go look at them sometime if there is a specific one you are looking at I can get some pictures if you want. You can go out and look at them whenever really but I think he has good info on the trucks on preview day.

Preacherboy

Thanks for the help. Bobert, thanks for the offer...I just might take you up on that. I will PM you the lot numbers. I also will have to figure out which place is farther Anneville, PA or Johnston, IA.

I lived in IA for a couple years, Victor--I was a youth pastor there.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Deuce was purchased out of Iowa, interior in normal condition, NO in cab heater and the hard top was bowed in from people standing on it, the truck ran great, I drove it home and everything worked as advertised, Good batteries and fluids were all good. Tires were around 90% good, I have driven the truck for a year now and have replaced one front pinion seal and one rear axle seal, I thought it was a good buy!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks