• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Onsite Sand Blasting in North Georgia?

Marines42

What are you wanting blasted? If its a car or vehicle, I know there are mobile soda blasters in the atlanta area.

Mark

I have a Ferret and a Humber Pig that I want to repaint but a random orbital sander would take forever to do them and my pot blaster is a little small for the projects plus my compressor is barely big enough to run it. Do you have someone you would suggest?

mtjbrown

No, I just have googled mobile sand blaster before when I was going to do a project and there were several options came up.

HTH,
Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks