• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Event 4975 Still Waiting

scrambled

EUC sent on 1/4/10.

I got a letter in the mail today from Fort Belvoir saying they were running a check on me.

Almost 70 days for my first EUC and still waiting.

YAY!

Travis

ryan77

I think this whole euc process is crazy its a used vehicle not a tank. And u wonder why the government has no money how much are they wasting on back ground checks on a harmless blazer or pickup.

jetskinut94

4975 euc

I am on day 64, Brandi e-mailed me on Feb 16th and said my EUC (1st time by the way) has been to BC for 36 days, just talked online and they said I am now at day 64....whats up with the Feds??? I know somw guys have wited up to 64 to 70 days......

scrambled

I finally got my email approval. 75 days for the first time.

The letter stated that they were doing a check on me and that I should review the rules for resale. It wasn't one to respond to and didn't actually give any real information.

Now I have 10 days to get a truck at warner robbins, a trailer at benning, and we leave wednesday for vacation. I love when everything dumps all at once.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now I have 10 days to get a truck at warner robbins, a trailer at benning, and we leave wednesday for vacation. I love when everything dumps all at once.

Always have a plan "B", "C","D", & "E"......ie: friends!

scrambled

I loaded the 1028 today. John at warner Robins is cool. he let us load on a day that they normally don't. He even brought over another cucv with slave cables to jump us off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks