• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hopeful wishful dreaming, I KNOW

deuceaid

Banned
Does anyone on the west coast have a Huey that they take to shows, ( yes I have used the search function, but those people are back east) I would think so out here near hollywood, or burbank. Or just some rich guy? anything ever show up at MV shows?:?:

Yohan

The Collings Foundation has a Huey that folks can ride in. $100 for front seat and $80 for the rear. I spoke to Rob Collings a week or so ago and he said it's in Florida right now. I asked about it coming to NY and he said not near here for a while. I don't know if it goes out west or not. I think their web site is www.collingsfoundation.org

Are you looking for one to attend an event for people to look at or get a ride in or ???

Other than that, maybe check the credits on We Were Soldiers and see what company supplied the Hueys for that movie. Search them out and give them a call. I'm not a rich guy or a pilot, so that's about as much help as I can be! I do know a former Viet Nam Headhunter who flew Huey's, though.

Good luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks