• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

some wierd rims. Are these "combat" rims or what?

Monster Man

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, those are combat rims. Not to many of those left out there. I posted a link to the video that the pics was taken from a while back. Pretty cool!

Monster Man

Originally posted by Recovry4x4

Yup, those are combat rims. Not to many of those left out there. I posted a link to the video that the pics was taken from a while back. Pretty cool!

cool- but a silly question I couldn't find an answer to. What makes combat rims better? Are they like beadlocks, are the wheels sturdier, does that ring act as "armor" in a sense?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Field repairs. In theory, they can repair tires easier in the theatre with these rims!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks