• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How many of these have you seen

emr

actually there are a few out there, one at Aberdeen and red ball too, there are a few threads on em, they were an aircraft tug first i believe,

Stalwart

What engine did they put in them.Can you drive them on the road.
4 cylinder water cooled Opel engine. You could drive one on the road but track wear would be a bitch. New track shoes are about $3500 FOB Europe. For a $60-100,000 vehicle you probably wouldn't want to risk it.

jas67

Does the front wheel really steer?

I can't imagine that the front wheel would be effective at actually steering.
Does these actually steer with differential speeds of the tracks like any other tracked vehicle?

Pawnshop

The Scribner Museum at Camp Mabry has one they drive around on Muster Day and during the re enactments, I expect it was captured by the 36th in WWII. They are realllly cool to watch driving by...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks