• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NSN Info

kennys@wi.rr.com

What date is the truck really? The listing says it's a 1966,69,71... and the NSN procurment date is 1985. Is it an earlier build that was rebuilt in 85?

Thank you all.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whats the NSN, what kind of truck are you talking about?

poof

Dirty Hippie
OK let me help Kenny....
GL has lots of trucks......
and there is many locations that GL has trucks..
might you be talking GL, sparta, wisconsin? and might the truck be an M35 seires?

kennys@wi.rr.com

She is the most wonderful woman I could have ever hoped for. It's just if I was talking about a horse she'd be all in to it, but it's a truck so she has no interest. In fact to say she has no interest is giving her too much credit when it comes to these. Maybe I need to buy a deuce, a horse trailer and a horse anb bring them all home on the same day. At least I can keep the deuce at the house.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks