• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help Find me a good truck or deuce

roscoe

Best advice I got is read the Tech manuals, threads, conversations on said vehicle- get to know what to look for and what you want - then check classifieds; GL; CL; EBay ect. Till you find it. Good Luck.:beer:

jimm1009

Not only thr turck and price but the really important things to consider like if the vehicle will be o.k. in your residential area.
Licensing and insurance are some more potential problems.
Almost anything can be worked out but consider the cost of the insurance
and other driving expenses on each of your desired trucks.
Deuces, M37's, and older jeeps are lot of fun but it depends on what you want, what you want it for, and how often you want to drive it, and how far you want to drive it.
Good luck and please let us know what you turn up.

jimm1009

PS: And a big O.D. Green welcome to the S.S. site. Stick around and read some threads too.

velociT

Search GL (the adds in the top left corner)

There are almost always deuces being auctioned.

There is also a classifieds section on this site to browse...

WOLFMAN1

I'm in tennessee and I know a guy who has two deuces for sell. One is a shop van deuce. runs drives looks decent no leaks, needs some tlc. says fuel injector pump needed some work. he didn't know for sure. something about letting off the gas and the truck wouldn't slow down. I drove it and it drove fine for me. he has another deuce and it is a complete cargo deuce lot better shape than shop van. it runs and drives great. he is selling it higher than the other even has cargo cover, troop seats. uses it for the parades. nice truck. if you need more info i can hook u up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks