• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC and service time

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think service time has any impact. The most important thing is the quality of what you submit. Scanning the ID and e-mailing the documents appears to significantly help. Also, subsequent EUCs after the first are normally fairly fast in my experience.

Shop Rat Fab

So far my first and only EUC took exactly 45 business days. I know people with a Concealed Pistol License here in Michigan and that made no diff. With a CPL the FBI has all your info from a background check including finger prints on file and that made no diff.

deucebigalo

I kinda wondered something similar. I work for DHS and when I sent out my first euc it cleared in six business days. Every euc after has cleared in roughly the same amount of time about 4-6 business days. I was wondering if a security clearance would help them move faster through the pipeline. Many people on here talk about long waits for theirs. Thankfully I have not had to experience any of that.

wsucougarx

When I submit my information I send a copy of my military ID card. Same turn around time as those without a military ID card. Makes no difference at all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks