• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M211 part numbers

deuceman51

I was wondering if any of you guys have current NAPA part numbers for the M211/M135? I have ORD 9 that tells me all the military and manufactures part numbers. I just started to tear into my trucks brakes and will need wheel seals and probably wheel bearings if they are bad. Some of the parts I can get on E-bay, but I would like to be able to get new productions parts locally if I could.

Tony

Duceman,
afterthought, if you need shoes, there is a local suppler that has relined shoes for th M-135, just got my shoes for my USMC , had to return the cores, will send you the info if you need them

deuceman51

Tony,
How much were the inner and outer seals for your deuce? What is the other souce for the seals? I might also be interested in the relined brake shoes. Thanks for the help guys.

Tony

I don't recall what I paid for them, But AV # is 800-521-8518. his adv states the outer oil seal as 6.95, also his brake shoe is 28.95, I can get the shoes from a local guy, Franklin Parts for 24.00 or less..I have to look up the other source, which is some place in the mid-west. When you call AV ask for Norm and tell him Tony sent you to him, he lives near me..He has quite a few of M-135 parts.
Tony

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks