• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uwharrie Apr 16-18 2010 food thread

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alright fellas, We only have 2 weeks now before Uwharrie. Cabell and I will be cooking from Friday lunch to Sunday lunch. If you are coming, and want in on the food service, it will be $30 a person for the whole weekend.

Here's the menu:

Friday Lunch- sloppy joes
Friday Night- spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread
Sat morning- Eggs, bacon, grits, biscuts
Sat lunch- hot dogs and hamburgers
Sat Night- chilli
Sun morning- pancakes, sausage, and more eggs.
Sun lunch- hot dogs and hamburgers, sloppy joes(if there is any left)

Cabell and I would like to get this prepaid, as that way we know exactly how much food to buy and we are also not out of pocket hoping someone who said they would come and buy food never shows (it happens)

You can PM me the number coming and I can give you a paypal addy or a mailing address for a MO or check

I know it's crunch time but most members that would be coming are only 2-4 days away via snail mail.

Thanks, can't wait to see you there!

wb1895

Ferro, I am coming but I dont know for how long the kids wife and I are going to stay. I should be there on Saturday and possibly through sunday, But I believe that we are going to bring our own food................................aua but I have been wrong before.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alright fellas,
I have the count for the people who have paid. Everyone else, last chance to chime in, if you plan to be there, eat, and pay when you get there. I have to get the final numbers before I go shopping tonight!!!

gusto1

I'll be in sometime Friday just for a couple hours. I won't need any food but I will be glad to bring some supplies for the group. Just let me know.

Number 2 Gus

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks