• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Pete (PCTRANS )

FM5332FF

After the person that was supposed to pick up my truck in Richmond VA and bring it down to me in Ft Myers FL. bailed on me Pete stepped up to the plate and picked up my M813A1 on short notice. He brought it to his place and topped off the fluids and air pressure and had it ready for me to drive home today. I took the 100 Mile trip from his place to my place with no problem. Pete is a great guy to deal with and would highly recommend him to any of you that need a truck moved.
Thanks again Pete.

Chris T.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You do know that ALL these threads about Pete is going to go to his head.

Might even raise his rates if were not careful boys.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Pete is good folks.....he delivered my Maint. tent frame on a nasty, rainy day and everything went great. I got to see Floridianson's M-920 that Pete was hauling back to FL.
Whatever his rates are they are worth it.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks