• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M151 Brake Drums

dabtl

David was working on the brakes of his M151 and took the drums to O'Reilly to turn them. Warped. He looked at the net for brake drums and found only used ones many miles away.

On a hunch he called RAPCO. They have been doing a lot of work lately and uncovered a stock of NOS brake drums for the M151. They have some surface rust but are otherwise brand new.

If you need some, this might be the last time you can pick some up at a fantastic price.

Oh, I am not making anything from this, I do not own any of RAPCO and think Mark is a good guy to deal with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks