• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Forest PArk/Ft.Gillam

lonegunman

I recently picked up my A3 at Ft. Gillam. When I inquired about the truck, I got a prompt return call from Robbie? I think I forgot to write it down. He gave me all sorts of useful information for a first time bidder. He knew the truck and told me what he knew about it.

It took nearly three months from winning the bid, through EUC to the big day. I spoke with John who works out of Robbins and they apparently handle the Ft. Gillam DRMO..

He was spot on and really helpful. My truck was in "running" condition. He made sure it was started, idling and the CTIS was in the mood to work so the tires were aired up a bit even. It was short some tools, but otherwise in good shape.

I had the overhead done and a good service done because I am driving it a long way. The mech inspection went well.

John was friendly, easy to work with and helpful. He was early and so was I and we got everything sorted out, signed and had a nice chat to boot. It was a very nice buying experience.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
John's the man. Very easy going and very easy to deal with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks