• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Spring Rausch Creek Pictures...

5.0fox

Had an awesome time at our first rally. Wished we could have made it up for more than sat, but happy we were able to make it at all. It was nice meeting you all and we had a great time. We made it for the first ride on sat then we took the 1028 and jeep over to play around in the rocks when people were eating lunch. We heard the dueces starting back up but we couldn't get back down in time to catch up to you guys. We did come and look and listen for which way you went but we had no luck. So we ended up going off by ourselves. Still a great time and look forward to the next one.:D:D

Attachments

5.0fox

Like i said it sucks that we missed you guys headed out the second time. But it was awesome seeing what the new lift kit was able to do even with the stock rear springs.

Attachments

5.0fox

The new lift did well on the 1028. I was impressed with the overland as well......even though I think my brother is crazy for bringing it out on the trails and rocks. It did excellent...heated seats and all :-D. James thanks the 5 ton for getting him unstuck:lol:

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had an awesome time - 4 hours up, 2 days there, and 4 hours back. Total mileage: 400 miles round trip including wheeling mileage. My deuce is going to need some SERIOUS PM before the East Coast Convoy to Aberdeen in May!

I sure wish No.2Diesel and his brother Rob were there, not to mention others who were regulars in the past that couldn't come this time, but either way it's great to meet new Steel Soldiers as well.

This event had a lot of offroaders, and a pile of trucks, maybe 15 all told. The weather was gorgeous, and so were the chicks! [thumbzup] A little mud but not too much, always more than enough rocks to go around, and man I wish I was there a week enjoying myself.

Sorry, no pics, my camera got left home. The more pics I take, the more wheeling I'm not doing!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great pictures guys. My sons just texted me that they were home. Matt's 818 is sure stands out with the 1600's on it. Looks like a good time for all.

2sparky

Just wanted to say thank you to the guys that put this trip together had a great time up there. My boy had a great time too. Hope to see you all at the fall rally

Mudstone

i will upload what pics i have tomorrow gents. was really an awesome time and i'm glad i made the treck with minimal damage to the truck... now for those 1008 axles and lift....auaauaaua

see you guys at aberdeen and MTA. i'll be around. Pics tomorrow. Good night.

musclecars664

i had a great time. thanks to the guys that organized the whole event, it was the most fun ive had in a long time. i didnt really remember anyones name cause it was alot of new faces for me but thanks to you guys that got me unstuck. like 5.0fox said i was really dissapointed when i missed you guys going out the second time, but i guess i should have been paying more attention and not rock climbing. im looking foreward to the next one.

James

MAXM37

Missing grill?? Hey guys, did anyone happen to find my grill?
It is the kind that folds. If anyone did grab it, maybe I can retrieve it at Aberdeen.

Thanks!

Mudstone

Gents,

Just wanted to thank everyone for an AWESOME time and the flood of information. Matt thanks for the use of your gen set and the awesome margaritas. Dan and Eric thanks for the wealth of information and patience. I'd like to thank Billy blue light for the entertainment. Everyone else was a great weekend and my last question of many... When can we do it again?

here's what i got for pics...

Attachments

bp m1009

Rausch creek was awsome wish i could have stayed longer then friday and sat, but i had a great time. thank you to anyone involved in the event thanks to everyone there who gave us stuff that we should have brought but somehow managed to forget. and thanks Anthony for the hamburger and plates and beer lol

Mudstone

ha like i said no worries man... let me know if you want to head out there again any weekend u want let me know a week in advance and i can be there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks